Saturday, November 7, 2009

Look what we've chosen to do with our opposing thumbs

This woman must be so IMPORTANT - I thought to myself as the women in front of me at the grocery store held up the line while texting something on her all-in-one-I-must be-connected-to-everything-and- everyone -at -every -moment-because- if -I'm- not- the -world- will -perish without- me DEVICE.

And then it hit me- I'm part of the most self obsorbed generation on earth and that generation is raising the most entitled generation know to man

The babyboomers(aka genME-I've earned it, I deserve it, I need it )

Generation ME spawned Generation I AM THEREFORE I WANT.

and texting while your driving?- are you on crack ? (perhaps you are- and you can still afford an i-phone ! because everyone has an i-phone- except me ...how can you even read an i-phone? nevermind...I forgot you got lasik.)

how did we go from enlightened to entitled ?

was it google? was it myspace ? was it the New Deal a Newer Deal or just a Better Deal ? was it online shopping ? please tell me it wasn't Amazon-because I AM GUILTY THERE !

Google !Topic. enter. answer. BAM- No Research, no walking across a campus at 3 am with 13 pounds of books to the copy room- no books(facts) necessary when there is SLIKAPEDIA....and if you dont like the content...become and editor of the content and change it. Marketers do it all the time.

BTW- what exactly is a book ?

Find me a high school student today that knows American history before Clinton ?...and why should they ? How would that benefit them NOW ?-

I'm hungry-let's go to the mall. text me -
OMG your my BFF-lol

No comments:

Post a Comment