Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Facebook is addictive

FB is so addictive, that I forgot to blog for a year ! It's been several days since I've shaved- because a mosquito bit my adams apple. I'm afraid I might cut my throat. The economy's tough but not that tough. At first I thought it was some kind of ivy I got from yardwork or a rash of some kind but it's just a bug bite...but it's almost the size of a dime and I dont have the hands of a surgeon.
My oldest son who will be 10 this weekend, has started using AXE deodorant spray. I dont know how or why this happened- but it happened on my wife's watch !( when they we're at the Giant.) My son sprays on enough for an entire Lacrosse team...but he does the leave the bathroom smelling nice and if you have boys, you know that beats the smell of pee or worse.
My youngest-the 7 year old told me yesterday that there must be a Santa Claus, because there is no way his mother or I could afford what's under the tree. Dang he's smart. Of course it's September and Christmas discussions have commenced. The cards are out at the mall so what the heck. They both want Apple technology that I don't have or know how to use. The boys are back to the Three S's ; School, Scouts and Soccer.
We got rid of cable months ago and replaced it with Netflix (if it's still called Netflix). No commercials, a ton of content. It's very hard to watch only one episode of anything especially when you know it's right there and commercial free.

No comments:

Post a Comment